Battlefield 6 Release Date & System Requirements: Battlefield will once again play World Wars after a long break. After Battlefield 1 was well received by the fan community and brought the series back better sales, so now the second World War is trying. All information, trailers, screenshots and news about the release of Battlefield VI are collected at this point!
- Release date: April 20, 2020
- Genre: first person shooter
- Platforms: PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Scenario: World Wars ( Rumors)
- Features: Single player campaign with war stories like Battlefield 1. Old and new multiplayer modes with big operations for up to 64 players.
- Developer: DICE
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Battlefield 6 Release Date
Battlefield 6 once again plays in World Wars and, as is typical for the series, will provide a rich multiplayer mode. There are also the war stories already known from Battlefield 1. A single player mode with episodic stories in different locations of World Wars. World Wars had many unknown heroes. We will introduce you to them, but before that as we mentioned Battlefield 6 Release Date 2020 is 20th April 2020.
The key facts about Battlefield VI are as follows:
- As a setting, the World Wars returns in Battlefield 6. So you assume the roles of the Allies and Axis powers.
- Battlefield 6 will be released on April 20, 2020 for PC, PlayStation 4, Play Station 5 and Xbox One. As a buyer of the Deluxe Edition you are even allowed to start three days earlier, on the 17th of April 2020.
- There will be a beta phase in advance , for which you can sign up. It is expected that the registration for the E3 will start in October 2019.
- Single players can look forward to the war stories again . Emotional episodes in which you experience the happenings from different perspectives. Among other things, you experience the fate of a family in the turmoil of World Wars.
- Battlefield VI does not have a Season Pass and there will be no microtransactions! Content like other maps and events should be free. Nevertheless, there will be paid DLCs. The first is scheduled for release in November and bears the name “The Fall of Europe”.
- The operations from Battlefield 1 will also be in the fifth part. These will be even more extensive and should take several virtual days. The players can decide for themselves in which direction they are advancing.
- As usual, there will be an extensive arsenal of weapons and vehicles . There is also a toolbox that you can use to build barricades and reinforce houses.
As a fan of the Battlefield series. The developers present a first trailer and introduce the features. The event will be moderated by the talk show host Trevor Noah and a spectacular presentation can be expected. You can witness the revelation in the live stream above on the said date.
In EA’s annual report, CEO Andrew Wilson has revealed that Battlefield 6 will include a single-player campaign. There is talk of “Compelling Single-Player Stories”, which suggests that it is like Battlefield 1 episode-like stories that show the perspectives of various protagonists.
If the scenario of World War II is confirmed, we may well go into the skin of different characters and experience stories on the various battlefields of World War II. In addition to the comprehensive multiplayer mode, this may not be all, because there are also rumors surrounding a co-op mode. And since every game is about to jump on the Battle Royale platoon , such a mode could find its way into Battlefield V. We will keep you up to date 9
Battlefield 6: Again in World Wars?
Already at the beginning of 2019 EA announced that a new Battlefield was in the making, which should appear in the fall of 2020. Via Venture Beat, the information becomes a bit more concrete. So the next entry in the series will be called Battlefield VI or Battlefield 6 and play in World Wars.
The development takes over again the studio DICE in Sweden. The working title of the game was initially Battlefield 2, but it should not be a remake of the second part of 2005, but offer a setting with the World Wars, we have seen since Battlefield 1943 (2009) in any part of the series.With the leak, a title screen of a Dev build of Battlefield 6 came to light, showing the game title. According to US Gamer reports , the game should also contain Lootboxes. These should, however, similar to Battlefield 1, contain only cosmetic items, especially skins for weapons and characters.
Battlefield 6 System Requirements
As we all know Battlefield 6 is going to release in 2020. Company is on developing stage of this game, officials also announced that ” We are developing this with latest technologies, people will surely going to get amazed with the things we had done and doing” Battlefield 6 System Requirements are not officially announced but as per our experts it will be the following.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- RAM: 8GB DDR4
- HDD: 250 GB
- Graphic Card/GPU: Nvedia GTX 1080
The above are the minimum requirements from our experts. Stay tuned with us for more updates on Battlefield 6.